Monday, December 28, 2009

Swine Flu...

Zoey has the Swine Flu! Yep, that's right, she has the Swine Flu AND an ear infection (and the both tubes are still in place, I thought they weren't supposed to get ear infections while they had tubes?) Anyways, this explains why she was so grumpy and didn't sleep well while we were in Tulsa over Christmas. I'm still trying to figure out when and how she got sick but all I know right now is that she is sick! This is really putting a damper in my schedule this week and I was really hoping to get around to blogging some but I think this is all your going to get until our Internet is installed at our new apartment sometime next week. Yep, we're moving this week! Once the Internet is back up I'll tell you all about our amazing White Christmas and all the fun we've had the last few weeks. Until then,... I hope everyone stays Healthy and Happy and enjoys the New Year.

2 comments:

Jess said...

So sorry to hear that poor Zoey is sick:( Hope she gets feeling better soon. Where did you move to? I hate moving, but it is nice to be in a new place, if you love it!

Anna said...

Ah that sucks so much! Swine flu is NOT to be messed with.

Hope everything is better!