Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 2

Since I don't have my advent calendar actually made and displayed I'm allowed to change the activities for each day right?!!! I started feeling a little under the weather last night and I'm still not feeling well. My plan was to watch the Forgotten Carols tonight but I don't have the energy to stay up and watch it. So I'm going to count the Christmas tags/cards I'm going to make with a friend tonight to go on some blankets the Relief Society made at our last activity. We're going to deliver them this next week.

For our book today, Zoey unwrapped one that I got at the Dollar Tree! I haven't actually read all the books I wrapped but this one turned out pretty cute. Some of the rhymes were a little bit of a stretch but we enjoyed it. Since the book was called "A Letter for Santa" I had Zoey write Santa her first letter ever! Ok, so I wrote it and had her color on it.
Look at me! Two days in a row, I'm really on a roll! Hope to see you tomorrow.

To see my previous posts, click below...
Day 1

1 comment:

Dani said...

fun! wish I woulda thought of something like that!