Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Yeah, I know

So, it's been too long since I've blogged. I have a ton of stuff I want to catch up on and I might still so if you see park pictures in the middle of the cold winter you'll know it's just me catching up! Anyways, instead of getting overwhelmed with all I should have done I'm just going to start now with where I'm at and be satisfied with that! I'm SOOO excited for Christmas, it's probably my favorite holiday. I have bought all the gifts I need and only have a few more that I need to finish making. I wanted to make an advent calendar for myself but I haven't gotten around to it. I do have a list of what I wanted to put in each day so I'm still going to go ahead with all my plans even if I don't have a cute way to display it on my wall. So, that's what I'm going to post about everyday this month (hopefully). This of course will be in between work and taking care of Zoey and all the other things I have going on. December will be by far the busiest month I've had in a while, work is CRAZY busy and I have tons of Holiday things going on and we're moving at the end of the month (just to a smaller unit) and I'm so totally excited! Anyways, on to my Advent activity blog... (see above)

No comments: