Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Do It For Me!

Ok, so my friend had her daughters pictures taken by this cool photographer and she's having a contest where you vote on your favorite picture for the month. If you please go to this website (http://squaresvillestudios.squarespace.com/) and vote for JOSIE (she's the first picture). If you come back and comment that you voted then I will send a mini Christmas card collection, I'll even send them off this next Monday so you'll have them in time for Christmas! This offer stands for each of my friends who helps me out! The contest is only until the 5th so hurry on up and go check it out.

Free cards from me!!! Just let me know by commenting here that you voted!

Isn't she just adorable!

4 comments:

The Christensen Family said...

I voted for her and she is winning! What a precious little girl.

Megan and Jesse said...

Hey! I voted. She is dang cute!! I hope you are well and having a great Christmas holiday. I send a big HELLO and hug from Ogden, Utah!

Emily Lynn said...

Voted!!!

Anna said...

I voted!

She's at 522 and Ruby is like 544!!! SHE NEEDS 22 more votes and it wont let me vote anymore!