Monday, December 7, 2009

Day 5, 6 and 7

I'm never as good at blogging on the weekend because my schedule gets all turned upside down.

Zoey got a few more cute Christmas books we enjoyed reading the last few days. Saturday I ran a bunch of errands and we spent the evening at my friend Danielle's house. We go once a month and hang out and play games with her and her husband, David. We really enjoy going over there and the kids love playing together.

Sunday we went and spent the evening at Jay and Jenn's in Allen. Dallas turned 12 and was ordained to the Priesthood. Clay's parents and sister from Tulsa came in town for this event and we all had a wonderful dinner and birthday celebration.

Today, I missed work and slept almost all day. I haven't been feeling well for the last week or so and I just couldn't get out of bed this morning. I slept almost all day and now I have millions of things I should get done but I think I'm just going to go to bed early. I'm feeling a little better but I know I have tons to do and lots coming up so I think I just need one more good night of sleep so I can survive the next few weeks.

Hopefully I'll have a better post for you tomorrow. Enjoy -

1 comment:

Dani said...

we had fun! I love our monthly game night!!