Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 8, 9, 10

Let's see, it's much harder to remember what I've done over the last few days. I should be better about keeping track of this each day. So, what have I done the last few days... Day 8, Tuesday, I know I worked! Beth and I went to dinner and had some nice 'mommy time' without any children. It was a really nice evening! Wednesday, after work I sat around the house and worked on a few more Christmas Gifts I had to make. Tonight was really fun! My friend Danielle had a birthday party for her son Evan who turned 4. It was at Pump it Up and we had a blast!

I can't believe how grown up and independent Zoey is becoming. After I went up and down the slide with her like, a million times, I was brave enough to let her try it by herself (I think I was more scared then she was!) She did really well at climbing and loved to slide down.
It was a pretty high slide but it didn't phase her!
After we spent 1 1/2 hours playing we went to the party room for pizza and cake. Normally I cut up her pizza for her but she didn't even give me a chance. She jumped right in and ate it just like all the other big kids around. She did spill her drink though, guess we need to practice some more with big kid cups! She loved the pizza and the cake was really yummy!
Here's a video of her on the slide. I can't even count how many times she went up and down!


I'm really happy with how well Zoey did at the party seeing how the party started when I usually put her to bed! She was up 2 hours past her bedtime and the only time she threw fits was when we changed rooms or activities.

Well, work has been crazy this week and I have tons going on the next few days so I think I'm going to get some things done and then call it an evening and get some sleep. Enjoy -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh!! Zoe looks so big since our last shoot!!! Its amazing how fast they grow! She looks like a young lady!