Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day 3

First off, I just realized that my last post was my 100th post! Cool hu!

Well, today for Zoey's book she wasn't a very willing participant. I had to work a little late to get caught up at work and she didn't take a nap at the babysitters so by the time we got home she wasn't in the mood for much. We did open a book, it was a Nativity story one. I read the first two pages before she started grabbing and throwing it! Lets just say she was put to bed early tonight!


For my advent activity I did was I was supposed to do last night. Because I had a really long day at work and then a tough time with Zoey I wasn't in the mood for anything more then sitting on the couch and do nothing. So, I watched the Forgotten Carols by Micheal McLean. If you haven't read the book, heard the music, or watched the DVD I would highly recommend it! I remember when I was younger the first time my Dad read us the story. We were going to read a chapter a night (it's kind of a lengthy story) but we all got so into the book after the first chapter we made him keep reading. I can't remember if we actually finished it all in one night but I know we defiantly didn't stop at just one chapter each night!!! The music is amazing and the story is wonderful. Tonight was actually my first time to watch the DVD and I really enjoyed it (I personally love the book more, but that's just me, I like to read when I can). Anyways, I still feel like I'm coming down with something and I hope this cold or whatever it is goes away soon, I don't have the time, energy, or money to be sick.

To see what I've done, click below:
Day 1
Day 2

No comments: