Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Zoey's Faces

Yeah, yeah, yeah, more pictures of Zoey! Last week we were at my Sister-in-laws house in McKinney and she just got this Bumbo seat for her little one. We decided to try it out and see if Zoey like it. Of course she did!

We love this face, she's always looking around in interested in everything that's going on.

I don't know what caused this face but it's cute! She looks like a giant and like she's holding on the the chair for dear life!
This is a great face! No, she's not drugged! She's just tired and happy at the same time!
She loved to smile and giggle! In the mornings she's extra happy and she will start giggling without me even having to do anything but look and her and smile real big! I love this stage!
Well, my friend showed me how I can do posts and then save them to pop up at later times so that I don't post 10 all at once! So I'll be doing that to space out my posts a little but I couldn't resist the two I put up tonight. Hope you enjoy them, more will come!

1 comment:

Dani said...

cute pictures...cant wait to try out the bumbo with Jake.