Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thanks Danielle for Tagging Me!

Ok, so I was finally tagged. I always see these on other peoples posts but it finally got around to me, YEAH (yes, that was sarcastic!). Anyways, here goes nothing:

This one is called "The Five" here are my five answers to each question:

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was 13 and couldn't wait to be going to dances.
2. I was the secretary of the Homeschool Teen Group.
3. I was totally into AOL IMing and would spend hours a day on it. (Kind of like I do my blog now!)
4. I babysat ALOT, I use to bring home $200 a week babysitting!
5. Uh,.... I homeschooled and LOVED it.

Five things on Today's "To Do" list.
1. Pack, pack, and pack some more. (I'm getting ready to move Sept 1st)
2. Go to the bank and deposit Clay's paycheck.
3. Figure out how to get the A/C fixed on Clay's car so we can sell it. (We took it to CarMax yesterday and they only offered us $500 for it, ridiculous!)
4. Get all my projects ready for my Stampin Up party tomorrow.
5. Make Brown Sugar Muffins. (this was on my list today but I never got around to it, it's been on my list for weeks!)

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate Covered Pretzels
2. Brown Sugar Muffins (if I ever get around to making them)
3. Medium (32 oz) Chocolate shake from Whataburger
4. Gary's chocolate chip cookie dough
5. Chocolate Moose

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy Clay all the camera equipment he wants.
2. Buy a house.
3. Take my mom and sisters to China to visit my Aunt Paula
4. Payback everyone that has ever helped me out.
5. Buy Clay a Projector and better surround sound, better yet, build him a room in our new house that is a mini movie theater!

Five places I have lived:
1. BYU (I was born while my parents were students)
2. Meadow Village in Houston
3. Easton Commons in Houston
4. On Preston in Dallas
5. In Carrollton in Dallas

Now I get to tag five people, lets see...
1. Megan Curtis
2. Cami (Johnson) Evans
3. Clay
4. Heather (because I know she hates it!!!)
5. Brett and Emily

Thank you to anyone who actually read through the whole tag, you are the best! Have a great day!

4 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

man you are young!

where are you moving?

Melissa (Irving) Meldrum said...

The end of the month. Do you know anyone who needs a full queen size bedrooms set (bed, headboard, 2 night stands, and dresser w/ mirror)? Let me know!!!!

shahna said...

I love tags. I love to do them AND read them because you learn so much about people.

I am sure D. Pike could find a good home for your bed set with someone who really needs it. Is she back yet?

Dani said...

actually David and I have been looking for bedroom furniture, maybe you could send me a pic so I can see if it is my style! and let me know how much you are selling it for.