Friday, July 18, 2008

More Projects by Me!

Ok, so I've had this idea to do these bookends for awhile now but I haven't been able to find the stand part! I had even bought my own wood to put together but I just couldn't figure it out! So I found these stand at Wal-Mart the other day on clearance for $2 . I had already painted the Z and M and then I just had to put it all together! I think it turned out cute!I chose to do Z and M for Zoey's initals instead of the usual A and Z.
Zoey doesn't have much hair but I can't wait till she does! While Crystal was in town we went to Sam Moons and they had the cutes supply of bows! Jenn, my sister-in-law, made me little headbands for Zoey that I can just clip in whatever bow I want and change it out, totally an awesome idea! But I needed something to hold all the bows so I could see them! So, I made this the other day. I think it turned out pretty good!
As you can see it's already FULL of bow so I don't know what I'm going to do when I get more, guess I'll have to make another one or just add more ribbon!

1 comment:

Bobvila said...

These turned out great!