Sunday, July 6, 2008

Zoey Pictures

So, I know that I'm not the best at adding updates but I'm working on it! Anyways, here are some pictures of Zoey.

This is her first bottle. I am so glad she's taken them so well. I can't believe it's been a month that she's been on the bottle. She's eating so much too! We just had to up her daily intake to 2-8oz bottles and 2-6oz bottles a day! She is growing so fast!This is Zoey dressed all cute ready to go have fun with mommy. She has grown so much in her car seat. I had to remove the pink headrest thing and have already had to make the harness bigger. I remember when she barely fit in the carseat!
Zoey loves to move around alot. Many mornings we go in to see her and she is flipped around completely opposite of how we laid her down the night before. This day I went in the other room for just a minute and came back and she was half way under the couch! It was so cute.
This day she was on her favorite play mat and somehow pulled in down on herself! Isn't she just adorable!

Jenn, Zoey's Aunt, is letting us borrow this wonderful toy! Zoey absolutely loves it, it's her favorite thing right now! It's so fun to watch her go around and play with each of the toys. She gets so enthralled with each one.

Well, more will come!

1 comment:

Dani said...

Evan once got stuck under the couch when he first started crawling. He screamed!!!