Wednesday, July 23, 2008

How do I keep her from Growing Up?

So, as ya'll know, Zoey is growing up SO fast! It seems like just yesterday she rolled over for the first time, and now I can't seem to stop her! At first I was OK with the rolling because she would could only roll from her back to her tummy and could only roll to the right, not the left. She would play on her tummy for a few minutes then she'd start to cry because she wanted to roll back over and couldn't by herself. Now look where I caught her today! I placed her squarely in the center of that play mat and she was playing with the toys hanging above her, next thing I know she was all the way over there! She not only rolls but she also sticks her butt in the air and kinda scoots just a little (that's how she gets all turned sideways). After this picture below I put up my camera and then turned around and saw Zoey push up on her hands and knees! Her stomach and chest were off the floor! Granted it was only for a split second but I freaked out and ran over and picker her up and hugged her really hard and told her she better stop growing up!

Later that afternoon after Daddy got home I was telling him about it and then I had to run an errand. When I got home he said he turned around and found Zoey had somehow rolled/scooted over and had her head under the couch flap! She needs to stop growing up so fast! I can't believe she's already 4 1/2 months old! We just love her to death!

1 comment:

My name is Andrea said...

they won't stop, i've tried. you may as well embrace the growing and learning! my email is opfars at aol.com.