Friday, July 18, 2008

Zoey Swimming

So, Zoey loves swimming too! We go swimming at least once a week and the most in one week so far is I think 4 times! I am so glad that all this time in the sun she hasn't burned! And yes, here is a picture of me on the blog, don't expect too many of them!She loves her hat! She'll hold on to it while she's in the pool and even in her car seat so that it won't get blown away or taken off.
With all the swimming we totally wear Zoey out! I'm so happy that she'll sleep just about anywhere!
Grandma Meldrum helped feed me this day at the pool. Yummy! Zoey loves her Grandma Meldrum.
Zoey loves her Grandpa Meldrum too! I love the face she's making. She loved making new faces lately and it just cracks me up!
Well, these pictures were taken a few weeks ago when Clays sister Crystal was in town with her husband and 3 adorable girls! We haven't seen them since the family trip to New Port Beach, CA like 3 years ago or something like that! It was so fun for Zoey to meet her other cousins, they just loved Zoey and would always come up and give her hugs and kisses and play with her! We sure miss them since they live so far away!

1 comment:

Brett said...

Zoey is a little cutey! Looks like you guys are having fun. We are hoping to make a trip down there before the end of the year ...