Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Mosaic

Ok, I saw this on a friends blog and thought, why not?! So here it is. It was interesting to do but fun! Now, incase you'd like to know how it works here are the instructions:

Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flicker (http://www.flickr.com/) search. Using only the first page of the search, choose an image. (This was the hard part for me. Some of the pictures aren't what I was looking for.) Copy and paste each of the URL's into the mosaic maker at FD's image maker (http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php).

Here are the questions and the answers I gave.
1. What is your first name? (Melissa)
2. What is your favorite food? (Pizza)
3. What high school did you attend? (Homeschool)
4. What is your favorite color? (Purple)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (Christian Bale, ever since Newsies!)
6. Favorite drink? (Root Beer)
7. Dream Vacation? (Brazil)
8. Favorite Dessert? (Chocolate Moose)
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? (Mommy)
10. What do you love most in live? (Family)
11. One word to describe you? (I could think of any so I asked my husband, he said Complicated, and He chose the picture!)
12. Your Flicker/Blog/E-mail name? (MissyScraps)

I'm not going to tag anyone, if you're interested in doing it I say go for it, if not, oh well!

5 comments:

terry said...

I will have to do this another night. The instructions were too long for an old lady to comprehend this late at night, ha ha ha.

Dani said...

shes blogger retarded

terry said...

HANDICAPPED, stop saying retarded!!!!! Have some respect will ya.

terry said...

We tried Melissa...too complicated for us, Dani was blogger handicapped this time too.

shahna said...

sorry to be a pain but we went private so email me if you want an invite to view us from here on out. shahnaargyle@hotmail.com