Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July

For the 4th of July we spent most of the day with my best friend Danielle and her family. We saw her new house which is so cool and then went to the spray grounds and then saw the fireworks in McKinney. It was a fun day! I'm so sad that Danielle has moved so far away from me that I can't see her everyday :(

Daddy played with Zoey in the water while mommy sat on the side talking with her friend.Aren't the two little ones so cute! Jake is only 6 weeks old and Zoeys almost 4 months!

This is Danielle we're waiting for it to get dark so the fireworks can start.
It's firework time!!!!
Zoey LOVED watching the fireworks with Daddy. She did so good staying up so late! She didn't go to bed till 10pm! That's over 2 hours past her bed time. We had a great day!

2 comments:

Dani said...

We had a GREAT time!!!! and we can still see eachother a lot...when we are working out during the week. once I learn how to leave the house with both boys by myself I will come up there often! oh yea and dont forget our girls movie night!!!!!!! I miss my melissa:(

p.s. I DID NOT SEE YOU AT CHURCH YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOOO!

Dani said...

by the way...you and Clay gotta go to that sky dive place, we went on sat and it was awesome...of course you'll never see me jumping out of planes but it was fun to watch. Davids boss jumped out 6 times that day! (his wife stayed on the ground with me, we are no fools.) David really wants to take classes now so he can jump....crazys! so when you and Clay want to jump I'll let davids boss know so that he can get you a great deal!