Sunday, July 6, 2008

Mommy Loves Crafts

As most people know I LOVE doing crafts. I love scrapbooking, card making, and anything that's cute! Her are letter I made for Zoeys room the day before I went into labor.I also made this sign the day before I went into labor. It says "Princess, Daughter of a Heavenly King"
This is Zoey's closet! These are just the clothes that fit her right now! I totally love dressing her up all cute everyday!
I've been getting in to making cards lately. It is so much fun! I'm going to be getting my Stampin Up business going soon but this is a card that I made for Candice. I'll post more cards when I have them done. I have a big project with my cards, I want to make one for each of Clay's and my family members birthdays, that's 45 cards a year! I'm working on it though!

1 comment:

Dani said...

oooh I just bought J A K E letters at wal mart, they are wood and white right now, maybe you can help me do something cute with them that matches his bedroom?