Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Beauty and the Beast

Yeah, I know...It's be awhile. Anyways,


So, my last post was about our trip to Tulsa during labor day. Well, one of the coolest things we did while we were there was take pictures of Zoey in "the beast". Now, there's a long story behind this beast, in short,...My father-in-law lived in Texas for like 14 years (that's when I knew them). Then just after Clay and I got married he and his wife with what family was still living at home moved to Tulsa, OK. My father-in-law feels like Oklahoma is his true home! They had bought a truck in Houston before they moved from my brother-in-laws lawn business, but a few months ago they had to sell the truck. My father-in-law was so sad and he told his wife that he wanted to get some sort of trailer that they can hook on the van so he can still haul stuff. Well, this is the trailer he found on Craigs list. It is the back half of an old truck. My father-in-law LOVES it! It is a fun topic among us kids! So when we were in OK we made a special effort to get some pictures of Zoey in "the beast." So, long overdue but here they are...



So you may be saying to yourself...man, Zoey is really good at standing on her own! Well, she's not (at least at that time she wasn't). This is how we had Zoey look over the side without hurting herself.....ME!!!!
Yes, I laid down in the dirty truck to hold Zoey up so that Clay could get some great pictures of "Beauty and the Beast."

These are priceless pictures that I will cherish forever! Enjoy

1 comment:

Dani said...

oh I love these pics of her!!!