Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A New First

Well, it's finally happened. Zoey's sick :( She's had a runny nose the last week or so but yesterday and today it turned nasty green. She also had a low fever last night. Her eyes started to get goopy too so I called the Pedi to see what I can do to help relieve some of her congestion. She hasn't been able to finish a whole bottle at any feeding for a week now and I just want her to be back to normal! He wanted to me to come and and so I did. He checked her out and said I did good to catch it and call early like I did because if I had waited a day or two more then she would have had a full blow ear infection too. So now I have oral and eye drop antibiotics to give her for the next few days. I can tell that she's not feeling her best because she's been sleeping more and has been especially clings and grumpy today.

Well, such is life! At least she's still a mostly happy baby and we caught it early so we can take care of everything and be back to normal in no time!

1 comment:

Dani said...

I love this time of year but hate all the illnesses....it's the worst!