Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Zoey's 6 Month Pictures and More

When I went to Houston, my mom and I took Zoey to get her 6 month pictures taken. Below is the link to see all the pictures. I think she is just the most adorable ever!

Enter Customer name in link below (MELISSA MELDRUM)
https://www.smilesbywire.com/home.asp?AC=LTPP0048103962JCP

Here are my two favorites I think...


So, I've been working for 3 whole days now and I can say that I really enjoy it! It's not bad, the only hard part is of course not seeing Zoey and Clay , and not having enough time in the day to get everything done that I need to. Things are going great though, we found an apartment that I just LOVE. We already put a deposit down and are just waiting to hear back to see if our application was approved! I really hope we get this apartment. I'm even more excited because it's a 3 bedroom and my sister is going to be coming to live with us and go to school here in Dallas! If it all works out then we will be moving Nov 15 (right around the corner!). The apartment is in The Colony which I'm sad is out of the Ward but I'm excited for the new things that life has thrown my way!

I'm also excited because this Saturday will be my first craft how! It is in The Colony in the Community Center from 9am-3pm. If anyone lives in the area you should come by and say hi! My friend Danielle and I got a booth together and we're excited to enter this new world of craft shows! If it goes well then we will find others to do, otherwise it will just be another fun day hanging out with Danielle.

Well, I'm tired and have to work tomorrow so I guess I'd better go to bed! Hope life is going well for everyone!

4 comments:

Paige and Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paige and Family said...

...sorry! Those pics look awesome! It stinks that the apartment is out of the ward, but it is exciting that you found one you love!

Dani said...

cute pics! excited about the craft show too but been working like a dog to get projects done to sell. you still have to go to jc pennys with me!!! I want pictures too!

Paige and Family said...

I was looking at Zoey today at church, her hair is a lot lighter!