Monday, October 13, 2008

I Got A Job!!!!

Just a quick update. I heard back today from the company I interviewed with last week and I GOT THE JOB!!!!! I'm so excited! I start Monday (Oct 20) as a receptionist for this property management company. Though working full time was not my dream I am so excited and feel very blessed that things are working out the way they are. I now have an even longer to do list this week though so I better get cracking!!! I'll keep you updated as things hopefully keep falling into place for us!

Yeah! I got the job!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

Congrats...may everything work out quickly so that you are back on the run again!

The Christensen Family said...

YEAH!! I knew you would get it!

Dani said...

YAY!!!!!

Cami said...

Congratulations on getting the job! That's exciting.

Jess said...

Melissa, you will be a great person for that position...bubbbly, personable, and outgoing. It is like a Mormon mecca there now. I'm sure I'll see you every once in a while. What are you going to do with Zoey?