Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm getting around to it!


Danielle (dbryan-danielle.blogspot.com) tagged me, that's ok, I still love her!
Ok,...
1. I talk to myself, alot! I'll have full conversations in my head. I will even use hand gestures!
2. I would rather it be 100 degrees outside then 60. Give me heat!!!
3. I love mindless tasks. I don't mind filing, typing, organizing, cutting, stuffing, folding, or any mindless task, especially when I don't feel like dealing with other stuff!
4. I enjoy getting together and being with people even if I don't talk the whole time. I love sitting back in a group of people and just watch what's going on!
5. I check my blog about 50 times a day, but I'm bad about posting or commenting on others but I LOVE when people comment on mine.
6. I collect Nativity sets. I have about 40 right now!
7. I'm shy! There are a bunch of people that I would love to get to know better but I hate going up to them first and trying to make that initial contact, it scares me to death! I guess I'm afraid of rejection or something.

Well, I guess I have to tag 7 people, uh,... ok, so since this is a random fact tag I'm just going to tag a few random people! Paige Sinclare(paigesinclair.blogspot.com) Clay Meldrum(claymeldrum.blogspot.com) Katie Curtis (thekatiecurtis.blogspot.com) Laura Silver (keepitonthedlsilver.blogspot.com) Brett & Emily Meldrum (meldrumland.blogspot.com) Jen Wecker (theweckers.blogspot.com) and... Jessica Gillespie (gillespiebunch.blogspot.com)

Hope everyone is has a great day. I'll post a better post later, I've just been getting use to work, life, and all the new fun things happening!

6 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

you'll have to post nativity pictures this Christmas...I love them too, and I've always wanted to collect them!

and I hate the cold too!

Dani said...

you forgot to mention how you have a habit about always agreeing with people. remember the ugly moo moo at wal mart? LOL!!!

Melissa (Irving) Meldrum said...

I don't ALWAYS agree with people! Just sometimes and in certin situations!

Jess said...

Darn it, you tagged me...oh well, I'll have to spill all my secret weird things, as if people didn't already know.

I never saw you as shy. I think you are very outgoing, and a wonderful person!

Dani said...

sssuuuuuurrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee melissa....;)

shahna said...

ok I'll comment since you love it when people comment. I share #2 and #3 with you and only wish I had the free time to check my blog 50 times a day! I have a hard time finding a minute to check every one else's blogs, let alone mine. I usually post a couple of different things on Sundays and then schedule them to go out during the week. (I learned that from Danielle - great idea!) Then I forget about it for most of the week. I envy your discretionary time, Melissa!

Your baby is soooo cute. I love her name. That was on a short list for us once. Enjoy her!