Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Good Morning Sunshine!

I love waking up each morning to see my little Sunshine. She is always so happy in the morning! Here is an idea of what I see each morning when I wake up...

At first she would just smile at us from inside her crib.

Then she started to make faces at us! I guess she likes the taste of the sides!
Some mornings she just relaxes until I'm ready to get up and get her out.
Then this morning! I found her doing this....


From where I was sleeping you could only see the top of her head sticking up over the edge. It was SO cute! Zoey has been pulling to stand for a few weeks now but this was the first time I had seen it in her crib, and for some reason it just made her seem so grown up! She loves to pull herself to standing any chance she gets. Yesterday I took the Sampson boys to Karate and I decided to go in and watch them since the class isn't that long. Zoey found the glass doors and stood up and just watched everything forever! And this morning she was standing next to the couch and I had to go use the restroom so I sat her down in the middle of the room, because she's not the greatest at getting down from standing yet (luckily no bruised head yet!) and when I came back she was standing up at the couch again! Oh and the other day I found her trying to climb up the Sampson's stairs! Scary!!!! Guess it's time to get a baby gate!

2 comments:

Dani said...

so cute....I love her eating the pack and play!

shahna said...

Morning is my favorite time of day, I think. I love to go get my kids out of bed and then bring them into our bed for family "snuggles" or "smuggles" as Brady calls them. She is a qt Melissa.