Monday, September 15, 2008

Labor Day Weekend in Tulsa

For Labor Day we decided to go and see Clay's parents and sister in Tulsa, OK. We also needed to put some stuff in storage in their attic so it really worked out great. We didn't do much while we were there just hung out and stuff. On Monday we went and walked the Boardwalk by the river (which has like NO water in it!) then we went to my favorite place in all of Tulsa, the Trading Post!!! It's a cool place that people rent booths in and then they fill it with antiques, crafts, anything they want to sale. It's fun to see what you can find. This time I found some of the Golden Books (with the gold spines) for Zoey. Mom was nice enough to get me a few for Zoey. It was Mom's birthday the week before we came up so we took birthday gifts from all of the kids here in Dallas to her. It was fun to watch her open them all! Well, it was a short trip but we had a great time. Look for my next post to show you the other fun thing we did!!!


Zoey with Dad, Mom, and Lanae
Zoey and Lanae
Zoey and Grandpa

Zoey and Grandma

4 comments:

terry said...

Looks like you had fun. I was in Tulsa for work about a year ago. First time, I liked it there, want to go back.

The A Team said...

i've been blog stalking you for awhile. do you mind if i add you?

Anna said...

I love Oklahoma! I also love seeing your pictures.

Sarah said...

I stubbled across your blog. It was fun to see your family happenings!
xo The Crawfords
Here is our blog: cscrawfishchronicles.blogspot.com