Sunday, August 24, 2008

Busy, busy, busy,...

This weekend has been BUSY!!! I spent all last week packing and babysitting. Thursday was my last day watching MJ for the summer. I now have to find another way to bring in money (I have an interview w/UPS this week). So Saturday morning I got up early and went to a baby shower that was wonderfully done! Then I moved!!! We moved in with the Sampson's and and I am exhausted!!! I still have tons to do this week but so far things are going good. On Saturday Zoey got sick for the first time. She woke up with throw up all over her from her afternoon nap and then threw up another 6 times in 30 minutes. She didn't have a fever at that point. Later that afternoon she had a fever of 100.3 but she was eating and sleeping like normal within 4 hours of the throwing up episode. So, I guess she's ok!! She's been good today! Well, I think I'm going to go to bed because I'm exhausted. I'll try and post more this week but it depends on how things are going!

3 comments:

shahna said...

Oh my Melissa. You deserve a nap. You ARE a very busy girl.

Dani said...

I hope the interview goes well...I know you'll get the job!

terry said...

Busy girl! Poor little Zoey, hope she feels better. It's tough when they're so little and you can't do much to help them feel better. Keep smiling though, things get better. Oh, tell Dani to plan a taco belle trip for us. I'll go anywhere when it comes to food.