Monday, August 11, 2008

Zoey and MJ

Ok, so I know it's been awhile since I've posted. I have a ton of cute posts to do but I just haven't found the time to sit down and do them. Ok, so I sit at my computer all day but all I do is check out others blogs! Anyways, without further delays here is a new post....

During the summer I have been watching a little girl, we'll call her MJ. She is adorable! Well, she has only recently taken an interest in Zoey, usually she just ignores her but now she loved to play with her. I think it might be because Zoeys rolling all over the floor and actually making noise and isn't just sitting there! Anyways, the other day they were so cute together that I took some pictures. In less than 1 hr I took 97 pictures! Don't worry, I didn't post them all, just a few are in the slide show below! Back to the kiddos, MJ loves to give Zoey her pacifier/binkie. Even when Zoey is turning her head MJ will try and turn her head back so she can get the binkie in her mouth. Now Zoey only really likes her binkie when she's tired so there was alot of dropping it and then MJ putting it back in! At one point I turned around and saw MJ trying to pick up Zoey! This was kinda scary because MJ is only 17 months old, way too young to pick her up by herself! Zoey liked to grab MJ's hair when she put her head close enough, it was cute. MJ didn't even cry or anything, in fact, once I would free her she would put her head right back down where Zoey could get it! Well, enough about the girls, enjoy the pictures and look for more posts this week, I really am trying to do better! Love ya'll





PS: if you want to know how to do a slide show of your own here is a link to a friends friends blog that I found! Enjoy (http://jjscrazydays.blogspot.com/2008/07/how-to-picasa-slideshow.html)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute and I love the slide shows!

shahna said...

How funny...I just saw your comment on Danielle's blog a minute before mine. It is late girl! Go to bed......

Your slide show is precious.:O)

Dani said...

I think it's funny that Zoey pulls her hair