Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm Back...Zoey's Pacifier(s)

Hello friends, after a few weeks of no posts I just wanted ya'll to know that I'm still alive! I've been getting our room organized and getting into a new routine here at the Sampson's house. I thought I'd take a moment and do a few posts so that ya'll don't forget about me! Check back again later as there will be more posts coming this next week!

So, alot has been going on,...we finally got all our stuff out of the apartment and got it all clean and turned in the keys! Then we left right after and went to Tulsa for Labor day (post to come later). Zoey and I have been spending alot of time playing together, she LOVES the game peak-a-boo and it's so cute to see her laugh and play! I've also spent alot of time at my friend Danielle's house out in McKinney, we have so much fun together and our kids enjoy playing! I'm glad things are finally getting back into a routine, I still have no idea what the future will hold for our family but right now, things are good.

Of course,... picture time...this was actually from today! Zoey loves her pacifier when she sleeps. I like that she's not totally attached to her pacifier all day, but she does need it when she sleeps! Well, I put her down for nap after play group with the only pacifier I could find at the time. Latter I went in to check on her and found her with not only the pacifier I put her down with but she was holding two more in her hand!!!! I just HAD to take a picture, I'm glad it didn't wake her up. Now I know where all the pacifiers are.


Again, check back later for more new posts.

5 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

SO cute! I loved pacifiers and had no problem with my kids having them. (Parker wouldn't take one...) In fact, Maris had to eventually take them away, because I wouldn't! I think it is cute when they have a binky in the mouth and one in each hand! Welcome back to the blogging world!

Dani said...

very very cute! Jake is totally dependant on that thumb...but he likes "nippys" too. we need to take pics of the kids the next time they are playing that one game where they kept cracking up! wasnt that hilarious?

Anna said...

So dang cute! My sister has 6 kids now and the first 5 didn't have pacifiers, she thought they'd ruin their mouths. Well, when baby 6 came she was like "I don't care!" and after seeing how awesome they are can't believe she didn't do it sooner! BINKY POWER!

The A Team said...

that's seriously cute!!

i enjoyed talking to you at the party and your little one is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Pacifiers are a baby's (and mom's) best friend!!