Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Zoey Sitting!!!

Ok, so she's not sitting completely on her own but she's getting there! I've been putting the Boppy around her because sometimes all she needs is a little help balancing. I can't believe how big she's getting! So here are a few pictures of her practicing her sitting.

She can even sit without the Boppy for a few seconds, she's better at the tripod stance when she doesn't have the Boppy to help her.
Sometimes she leans a little just to get her balance then she's right back sitting straight!
She has to relax after all the sitting practice!!!

5 comments:

shahna said...

Wow! That is so cool. She is sitting up early isn't she? What a great idea about the boppy. We had a bumbo chair and I think that really strengthened those back muscles.

Melissa (Irving) Meldrum said...

We don't have a bumbo chair but she loves to sit in one when I go and visit either Luke and Misty or Danielle and David. Maybe if I can find a cheap one that would be great!

My name is Andrea said...

Awesome! These milestones are so fun! She sure is a cute little girl!

Dani said...

whoa..big stuff! (Thanks for saving me last night:()

terry said...

First it's sitting, then standing, then walking and soon off to school. Wow, it goes so fast!