Sunday, August 3, 2008

Memories (you have to sing it like 'Cats')

Ok, I really like this idea so here it goes...

1. Leave one memory that you and I had together, as a comment on my blog.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll check to see if you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. (If you don't have a blog, I'll just post a memory to yours!!)

Love you all -

2 comments:

Dani said...

ok...uhm....how about the time we had all that fun in the bounce house? when you went down the slide and pretty much flipped over?

luke & misty meldrum family said...

Alright! Remember when we went to see the Jay Leno Show and the tickets got stuck in the cup holders? That was fun that summer trip to Cali.