Friday, August 15, 2008

Never Say Never

When I decided to switch over from breastfeeding to formula I told my husband that I still wanted feeding time to be a bonding time between Zoey and whoever was feeding her. I told him I NEVER want her to just have her bottle propped up, I don't have a problem with it and I know I'll probably have to with my second, but she's my first baby and while I have the time to feed her I am! Anyways, as you can see below I should never have said never! With having another kid running around the house sometimes I just don't have the time to sit and hold her, so, the other day when we got back in the house from running errands I propped up her bottle and let her eat! It took me a few minutes to figure out the best way to make sure the bottle didn't fall over. I hate to say it but since this day I have propped her bottle up a few more times!!! Oh well, I know I'm still a good mom!!!

3 comments:

Dani said...

your a great mom!!!!!! and Jake loves you too!

terry said...

It's great when they learn to hold them on their own! If you have to prop though just be careful she doesn't get too much air.....bubble time then!!! And NEVER prop up while she's lying down. Tell her Jake's Gram said so, hee hee. Did I just sound like I was lecturing? Gosh, grandmothers do that ya know.

Dani said...

yes I love my phone thank you!!!!!! once I take a pic of it I am going to blog it!!!!lol