Saturday, August 22, 2009

Zoey Missing Mommy

Clay likes to grab out the camera whenever he gets a chance. This day he pulled it our right after I had left for work. This is one of the many reasons I DON'T WANT TO WORK!! Zoey would go through phases where she'd cry and scream when I left or be happy and wave and stuff. Now that I work at 6 am I don't even get to see her before I leave (this makes mommy sad). But, I know she's in good hands with my amazing husband Clay. He says that even on her angry days she only cries/fusses for like 2 minutes and then is fine. I think it's because he tempts her with food!



Oh second though, maybe she's just crying because Daddy has the camera out again?!!!

PS: she does miss her dad too when he's not around. She always points to picutres of him and says 'Dadda'!

2 comments:

Dani said...

awe so sad!

Mike and Jen said...

Those are fabulous sad face! What a cute girl!