Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Zoey's Favorite Spot

Zoey has found a favorite spot in the house...

The arm of the couch! I use to be so scared when she'd go near the arm because I was afraid she'd fall over the edge (she did once) but she's such a big girl now and she has great balance! She is always sitting, laying and crawling over the arm of the couch. Here are a few pictures of some of her favorite positions.





She'll sit/lay on the edge and watch tv or play. I can't believe how much she has grown. I think it's amazing the balance she's developed and how aware she is of her surroundings.

Enjoy -

1 comment:

Aimers said...

OMG! I miss that little monster SO much!!! And you of course! lol
I haven't ben on a computer for much more than homework lately, so when I came to your blog I had ALOT of catching up to do.
As always, love the pics, and the posts, sorry that your computer is dead...but what are you doing this weekend??? I'll call you.
LOVE YOU!