Monday, August 31, 2009

I Cooked!!!

Ok for those of you who really know me know that I can't cook. I don't really know how, I don't have the time always and I just don't really like it. My mother-in-law gave us this "Magic Pan" awhile ago and I've yet to use it. I had no idea where to even start! My mom came down a few weeks ago and I wanted her to teach me how to make a roast. So we pulled out the Magic pan and I made a roast. It was SOOOO yummy!! We forgot to take after pictures (we were so hungry and it smelled so good we couldn't wait).



So, because my blog posts are always about Zoey I have to add her in here! And, since we're talking about food, here's a few pictures of Zoey feeding herself. She is getting so good at it!


But then she gets board being good and resorts back to using her hands. Oh, and she hasn't gotten over the "I'm done eating so lets throw all my food and plates and everything on the floor" phase, hopefully that won't last too much longer!

2 comments:

Brett said...

Wow ... Zoey's hair is getting so long!

Anna said...

i meant to send the little blog stuff I made you with Heather! ... and i didn't get to her house in time. Darn it.

You posted a ton lately! Its fun catching up...