Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ice Day

As many of you know it was VERY cold and icy the other day here in Dallas. On Wednesday I was able to stay home all day with Zoey. How happy I was to be able to relax and spend time with her. It's hard for me to have to work all day and only see Zoey for only an hour or so at nights and then the weekends. I would give just about anything to be able to be home with her all day to show her the world and teach her new things. She is growing way too fast. I have more posts to show you how she's grown, you'll just have to wait for those! Anyways, I was so excited to be home and thought it was cold it was beautiful outside. We had been given this snow like suite and even though it was just a tad too small we made it fit so we could get some cute pictures outside. Here are my favorites...

She was fascinated by the ice on the plants. Her hands were freezing by the end but she couldn't get enough of exploring everything around her.

I think she's just so cute!

Because the suit was too small the hood wouldn't stay on her. Oh, and the hands had little flaps that went over her hands to make mittens but again, too small! You do have to admit she looks cute though!

Look at how well she's standing. She's actually walking quite a bit now!

I loved showing her all the new things to experience. This will be the day I remember until the next time off I get to be with her!

Look at me!!! I'm a happy baby!!

Hope you all enjoyed -

6 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

She IS a cutie!

Dani said...

bbbbbbuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr looks chilly

Britt Curtis said...

Melissa, she's precious! Cute pics!

Jess said...

I'm so glad you were able to spend a day with your sweet little girl. She is precious.

Anna said...

Dude, when Texas decides it wants to be cold it brings out the freeze!

Aimers said...

AWWW, my niece is SO cute!!! That day was so much fun, even though I almost fell...a lot. But I can't wait until the next day you get off either.