Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Totally cute bows!!!

Ok, so I had this friend when I was a teenager and I thought she was just the coolest person ever. I remember wishing I could be her friend when I first met her and was SOOO excited when we actually became friends and she turned out to be 10 times cooler then I thought! She has an amazing singing voice, she is a great dancer, she is the sweetest, nicest person I have EVER met, she always made me smile! I remember hanging out at the church dances and working at Chick-Fil-A with her, it was the best when she'd give me rides home! Well, she went on a mission and at that point we kinda lost contact with each other. She has been one of those friends who I always thought about and so when I found a link to her blog awhile back I was SOOOOO totally excited! I have loved catching up with her and hope to see her again one day, both our families still live only about 15 minutes apart so maybe one day we'll both be visiting home at the same time!

Anyways, my reason for this is she has started a bow making business (we both now have little girls, her baby is only about 2 months younger then Zoey). She is doing a give away on her blog and I, of course, wanted more entries so here's my post!!! Go and check it out, they are all so adorable. Uh,... she showed me at one point how to link it to a 'click here' button but I can't remember so here you go!!!

http://babyhairbows.blogspot.com/

Here are the bows that she's giving away...

and here are my favorite (for now!!!)
Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Dani said...

jake would look so cute in those

Baby Hairbows said...

Melissa, you are SO sweet! What a great friend you are. I didn't know you thought I was so cool, but I really appreciate your thoughts and your help getting the word out about my bows. If you don't win this time, I'm going to do another giveaway in a couple weeks, and it will have multiple winners! These bows are tons of fun and are definitely keeping me busy lately.

Jammi said...

Melissa,
I saw your blog on Shahna Argyle's blog and just had to stop by! I am so glad that you are in our ward and look forward to getting to know you better.
Jammi
http://thefinneyfam.blogspot.com/