Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Present From Me to You!!!

I saw this on my friends blog and I love it!!!

The first five people to comment on this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year (hopefully sooner than later.)
4. You will have no clue what it is going to be.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me you did will win a marvelous homemade gift by me!Let the games begin!!

(Oh, and I have to be able to contact you with mailing information!!!)

8 comments:

Dani said...

VERY COOL! even though I would love one of your homeade gifts because you are SO FRIGGEN CRAFTY, dont count me as your first response. People dont comment on my blog as it is so I would repost it and not get any comments like usual and my feelings would be hurt. BUT, whoever gets your gift is very lucky because I have seen some of the things you made and I LOVE THEM!

Jess said...

Wahoo! Count me in. I don't think there is anything you would make I wouldn't like. Your post is on my blog for sure! Yeehaw:)

Reeder Family said...

This is so cool, I'm excited. your post is on my blog.

The Christensen Family said...

Sounds like a blast, I am in!

Anna said...

Um totally I am the fifth person! I WIN I WIN I WIN!!!! I think you know how to get a hold of me-Heather has my number if all else fails :)

I'm so excited!!! Pick anything I LOVE WEIRD STRANGE STUFF!

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dani said...

it's not that I dont "want" your gift...you know I would love it! I just wouldn't qualify since I am not reposting.