Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ode to Daddy...

So, Clay and I work opposite schedules so that one of us can be home with her most of the day. Luck for Zoey, she gets to spend most of her time with Daddy since he's home during the day. Mommy wonders sometimes about the fun they have when I'm not around. The other day I picked up the camera to take a picture or two of Zoey since it had been awhile and then I started looking through all the pictures on the camera. I was AMAZED by how many pictures of Zoey in the highchair their were. I guess Daddy moved on from taking closeups of food to taking pictures of Zoey eating food! So, in Daddys honor, I put together a little picture of some of my favorites I found while searching through the camera...

Though every picture looks just about the same they are each from a different meal (you can see different outfits on under the bib). I'm happy to know that my daughter is defiantly getting enough to eat!

Well, while looking through the camera I also came across this picture...


What was Daddy thinking! Pants don't go on her head and socks on her hands! They sure seemed to have fun though! I have to say how grateful I am that Daddy is willing to work evenings so he can be home with Zoey while I have to work. I love the special bond they have developed. Oh, she even walked 2 steps for him this morning all on her own, she hasn't walked for me yet. Well, thanks a million to my wonderful husband, I love you!

1 comment:

Jess said...

She's learning so fast. And yes, that is neat that Clay can spend so much time with Zoey. We miss seeing y'all at church, but at least I see you at work functions sometimes:)