Tuesday, January 20, 2009

TC1 Ward Christmas Party

I know this is a little late, and I still need to get actual Christmas pictures up but I figured better late then never right!

Here is Daddy and Zoey at our new Wards Christmas party. We had a nice evening and Zoey got her first taste of candy canes (chocolate dipped no less!). Oh, and she got to meet Santa! She seemed to enjoy herself too that night! We are so excited to be in this new ward and are looking forward to meeting more people and making some wonderful friends and memories. Oh yeah, and I got called as the YW Secretary. I am LOVING it so far! We have a great bunch of YW and the other leaders are so sweet! I am SO excited to see what this new calling brings for me!



1 comment:

Momma_S said...

Melissa, We are so happy to have you in our ward!!~Cheree