Thursday, September 30, 2010

Playing

We did LOTS of playing in Cortez at the Prince family reunion. Here are some random pictures Clay has deemed acceptable to blog...

Us three shared an air mattress. That wasn't the plan originally. We were going to have Zoey sleep on the ground with lots of blankets but of course, she refused to sleep anywhere except snuggled in between us two. In the above picture Clay is just pretending to be asleep for effect (obviously someone was) but I was totally passed out and about to fall off the air mattress. I swear, I slept on the edge and had about 3 inches to myself that I balanced on while half my body was off the air mattress.


Zoey absolutely LOVED the trampoline (I think Clay did a whole post just of trampoline pictures, to come later of course). She was on this thing always!


She also loved wandering away from us to go and see anything new and exciting.

Yes, I am on a horse. Growing up I LOVED horses but as an adult I try and stay away because they just scare me they're so big and powerful (as I've grown I seem to be more aware of dangers around then the potential fun). Don't worry though, my cousin Stephanie guided us and we only rode for about 3 minutes then Zoey was done.

There were like 7 four-wheelers or something crazy like that. The kids were always off running and riding them but we got a few turns. Zoey really enjoyed riding them. One day, when she refused to nap, we took her in between us and drove for around until she fell asleep. She was so cute then!

As you can see, we spent almost the entire time outside. Most of us camped in tents in the backyard and all the food and games were outside. We only went inside for bathrooms, to cook the food, and to put Zoey in front of the TV when she refused to take a nap!

Well, until the next post....

1 comment:

Vi said...

Hey lady How are you? Your daughter is so precious! I am back in Texas now. I don't know if you are here or not but email me sometime. jungsproudarmywife@hotmail.com