Saturday, October 2, 2010

Trampoline

As promised, here is a post of JUST trampoline pictures. All the little kids love to jump and miraculously, there were no injuries (that I know of at least!)



Not sure what she's angry about here. I probably walked away or something and left daddy. She doesn't like it when I'm not right next to her.
I love the one above and two below. She is so into her jumping! She jumps all the time at home too. She'll jump down the halls at school, to and from the car, and all over the house. She likes to jump on me too but we're trying to put a stop to that! Some days I really feel like tenderized meat I've been so trampled on!

Well, there you go...another post down! I'm getting closer to the end of the Cortez reunion so I guess I better get Clay to start putting in pictures of the Meldrum reunion so I can post about those next hu?

No comments: