Tuesday, February 2, 2010

HELP ME!!!

Ok friends, I am in need of your help...

Zoey is turning two in about 5 weeks! YIKES! I would really like to do some sort of party for her but I'm stuck coming up with something I'm excited about. I am looking for something that is fun and playful (nothing too structured because these are toddlers!) I was thinking a park but is it going to be too cold in March (the weather website I looked at said the average high is 68). If I do it at a park, do you know of one that I can reserve the pavilion area? Do I do it at some indoor party place? If so, any suggestions? I don't have a huge budget and again, these are mostly 2 year old's so I'm looking for a playground type place.

PLEASE, I need ideas. I want to get this planning started so I can get invites out so everyone can come! Thanks a million!!!

2 comments:

Cami said...

I would try to keep it simple and have it at home. I just googled "2-year-old birthday party ideas" and found some great things so maybe you can try that. Sydney doesn't turn 2 until May but I think a Dora party would be perfect for her. Party City has some great Dora themed items, so you could find a party store and do the games they provide there.

LeeAnna said...

Hey Babe - I love the family fun site because it breaks it down to theme or age. I browse both and then mix together to make my own. At a normal park you shouldn't have to reserve the pavilion, just get there early enough to claim the area you need. Indoor party places are usually too expensive for us. Good luck!