Monday, February 15, 2010

Finally...Christmas

Yes, I know it's February but I wanted to at least get these few pictures up for me and my memory. We spent Christmas in Tulsa with Clay's family. We barely made it to Tulsa before all the roads closed because of the snow that came through. We had a really great time. Zoey LOVES her Grandpa Meldrum, he was in town this weekend and all day today she was asking to see Grandpa!We had fun unwrapping presents. Zoey was only into it for awhile so I ended up opening most of her gifts but it was fun to see her play with all her new toys.
It was very cold and had snowed TONS! We took a family picture, my feet were frozen because I hadn't brought any snow shoes and my shoes got wet and cold really fast!
A tradition at the Meldrum's is to make a gingerbread house each year. It doesn't always turn into a house but we always have fun! This year we made a pirate ship with people walking the plank and all! It was lots of fun to make!
Here is a family picture of all of us that were able to make it to Tulsa. It was fun to see Wade since we hadn't really seen him since he got home from his mission. It was also fun to see Brett, Emily and their new baby Avery. We missed the family that wasn't able to make it but we're excited to see everyone this summer in California!
Well, there's my overview of Christmas. Now I guess I'll get to posting Valentines!!!

No comments: