Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Zoeys Hair and Table

So, we got the computer back. Luckly I had some pictures still on the camera so I'm going to try and catch up on some of my blogging. Because of my recent picture loss experience, I might have a few more pictures on some posts and some might be silly posts. But, this blog is all about the highlights of my life...

Zoey's hair is really growing. It's pretty crazy in the mornings after she's slept on it...


But daddy's getting really good at putting it up each day!

Zoey loves her bath times. I can't believe how she's grow though. I just thought she looked too cute all wrapped up in the towel.


Awhile ago I bought a little table at Ikea for Zoey. What I didn't realize till I got home was that the wood edges of the tables were unfinished. So, we decided to paint the trim of the table this bright red. It took us a few weeks to complete the whole project but I think it turned out great. Zoey loves her table! (She especially loves climbing on it and standing on the chairs!!!) One of the things I really like about the table is if she marks all over the top while she coloring it wipes right off!
Enjoy -

No comments: