Friday, September 18, 2009

Zoey is 18 Months

I can't believe Zoey is 18 months already. On Sunday we tried to have a mini photo shoot with Zoey. She doesn't sit still very long so at one point we put the camera on action shot just get a few pictures! Anyways, here are some of my favorites and some of the things Zoey's doing.

We've been teaching her how to say 'cheese' when we take her picture. She's getting pretty good at it!
Zoey loves books. I have some from when I was growing up. One has a little mouse on each page and without me ever showing her she figured it out and points it out every time we read.
We also have this fish puzzle where you match colors and Zoey can put each one in the right color! She'll put it in the wrong one and then look and move it to the right one. Now if I can just get her to say the right colors!!!
I had to switch out her clothes because she's been growing so much. She's in 24 mo and 2T's. She's wearing a size 6 shoe already too!!!
She's saying a lot of words now too. She is so much more a little girl now then a baby. It makes me sad some days but I'm loving the stages she's going through.
Yes, we had to bribe her with marshmallows to stay on the chair while we took pictures! Hey, gotta do what works right! She loves giving and getting kisses. She likes to be tickled too. She has the cutest laugh ever!
We live on the second floor and I haven't had to carry her up or down the stairs in a while now. She's getting much better at the steps. She isn't very careful when I'm holding her hand to go down, she thinks she can jump and be silly. But if I don't hold her hand then she's really careful to hold the edge and go down one step at a time!
She had her 18 mo check up last Wed. She's 34 1/4 inches tall (she's off the charts!!!), and 25 lbs. She has 12 teeth and is a picky eater most of the time.

The other crazy thing with her being 18 mo is she started Nursery at church. She's been in two weeks now and is doing pretty well they say. I guess she has a little issue with hitting but she's doing better! I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast. It's not always easy having a toddler in the house but I wouldn't change it for the world (even with her trouble going to sleep the last few days).

Well, I'm off to play with my little angel. Enjoy -

1 comment:

Britt Curtis said...

CUTE! Thanks for the update and fun pics! :)