Friday, July 17, 2009

Zoey can Color

As I always say, my little girl is growing up! Last Saturday I went and bought her a little table at Ikea because, well, I wanted one! I also had read in one of my development books that she's at an age she can start learning to color. So I had to get her colors and a book! I had seen these little Crayola Beginner things that help them grip the crayons. Zoey had such a good time. She's not very good at staying on the page but we're working on it!


We had to put her apron on her because she kept putting the crayon on her chest and coloring on herself. The apron defiantly helped!
These are her first colored pages! Mommy did the blue on the elephant to show Zoey what to do. She did the money all by herself though!
Oh, so I was telling Beth (her babysitter) about her new coloring skill and she let me know that Zoey had colored at least once before! She showed me where Zoey had colored on her brand new dressers in the girls room. O0ps, sorry Beth!!!

No comments: