Monday, July 13, 2009

Video's of Zoey

So, these video's are was over due! I should have posted these weeks ago, but here they finally are!



So Zoey is really learning a lot of animal sounds. So far she knows dog, cat, monkey, lamb, cow, lion, bird, elephant and we're working on horse.



She's also doing great learning her body parts, so far she knows eye, ear, nose, belly button, and mouth.

I can't believe my little girl has grown so big! She is learning more and more each day. She goes and gets her own diaper. She know routines and says hi, bye bye and night night. She is eating with silverware (not great but she's getting there). She know that when she wakes up in the morning that Daddy is asleep in his bed and goes and knocks on his door saying 'Dadda". She copies faces and sounds and is getting good at helping pick things us when asked. I'm really enjoying this stage right now!

2 comments:

LeeAnna said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! This is a very fun stage and Zoey is so smart! Can't wait to see you again!

Unknown said...

OMG she has gotten SO big!!!!! I so have to come up and visit yall soon