Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Random

So this post is just a bunch of random pictures Clay put together. I'll throw in a few stories for your entertainment, and my memory!





Though Zoey was pretty good most of the time I did have to get down to her level a few times and remind her of some of the rules.
Ahhhh, nice grass! We sat in this grass all day and no bug bites especially no fire ants! It was so nice and soft I wish I could bring it home! I guess I'd need a house or yard to put it in first though hu?!

We did family pictures. We all got these shirts that say "Roots that Keep up Strong" on on the back is a tree and the outlining of the tree is everyones name (that's like 50ish people!). They were pretty cool.

Oh did I ever mention Zoey ate and ate and ate and had absolutely anything she wanted! She loved the Popsicles and would always go to grandpa and ask him for one since she new he'd get it for her every time! The white shirt was ruined by the end of the day but that's ok, she had fun!
Yes, it was beautiful out there. Nothing is more fun then being surrounded by so much of God's beautiful creations.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Will you tak eme with yo next time?