Monday, June 15, 2009

Memorial Day Trip

Over Memorial Day weekend we went to visit Clay's parents and sister in Oklahoma. It was a nice trip. I know there's a lot of pics but I just couldn't choose!!!

Here's a great family photo. Talking about photo they showed us how cool Skype was so we now have it so we can talk to them and others in the family! It's so cool!
Zoey had fun playing with the toys that Grandma had around the house.
This is one of my favorite faces she makes lately. The wide eyes and long open mouth! She's just too cute!
Eventually Zoey warmed up to everyone and even let Papa read her a book in his chair.
One afternoon I took her on a walk around the pond by there house. Zoey would stop every so often and pick up little pieces of grass that were on the ground and hand them to me. I love how awed she is by the simplest things around her.
We went to a pancake breakfast by the Boy Scouts on Memorial Day. It was actually pretty yummy. I know this pic is blurry but as always, I thought it was cute!
We had a great weekend and Zoey was tuckered out by the end. She actually did pretty good on the car rides. She did have an ear infection in both ears the whole weekend so there were defiantly some rough times (like in the middle of the night) but overall it was a great weekend. I can't wait to see them all again.
Enjoy -

1 comment:

Emily Lynn said...

Zoey's little pony tails are so cute!! I love how her hair sticks up like Pebbles Flinstone!!