Thursday, June 11, 2009

15 Months Old

Wow, time really does fly by. Zoey had her 15 month check up today. I'm glad we had the appointment scheduled today not only because I wanted to see how she was growing but also because the last few days I could tell she was getting yet another ear infection! So, since her last well check 3 months ago Zoey has actually LOST .5 oz. (22 8.5 lbs = 49%) Crazy hu! She is tall though (32 1/2 = 95%) and has a big head (19" = 96%)! She is absolutely the joy of my life! She is so fun (most of the time) and so cute!!! Oh, and yes, she does have another ear infection, I've lost count with how many I think we're up to 8 ear/sinus infections. So we're looking at our options to see what we want to do.

Here's a few pictures of Zoey to show how she's growing! (I had wanted to do a comparison photo post but I'm too tired to go through all the old photos and do that right now, maybe later)


Zoey is becoming a little girl more and more. She knows how to find her arms when you dress her, she puts her arms up when you undress her and she likes to try and dress herself. Oh, and she LOVES shoes, you can almost always find her trying on shoes. It doesn't matter if they're hers, moms or dads, she'll try them on!
We went for a walk this afternoon to check the mail. We took a little break at the apartment office porch. I love the pig tails! Thanks Amy for helping me figure out her hair is long enough (barley)!
This is my favorite today! Because she actually lost weight the Dr said to make sure to give her high calorie foods, he even suggested ice cream! So I got her a Sonic strawberry cream slush and put it in her cool little straw cup. She loved it

Well, I have some great short videos, I'll put them up after Clay does his thing to them! Enjoy -

2 comments:

Cami said...

I keep thinking Zoey is SO much older than Sydney, but they're only about 3 months apart, so I don't know what I'm thinking. That's crazy that she's had so many ear infections. Tubes are great (though they do cost a lot of money for such a short procedure). Anyway, I love Zoey's pigtails. She is so cute!

Anna said...

They grow so fast. Wow!!!

Post more pictures when you have a chance-love the pig tails.