Saturday, June 13, 2009

Amy Came to Visit!!!!

Last weekend my sister Amy decided to make a last minute visit. We had a blast! Saturday night Amy and I went out to have a little sister fun bonding time. We went shopping, went out to eat and went to the movies. I haven't done so much at once in a long time! Well, we didn't have anything in particular we needed to shop for so we just looked around. We passed by Build a Bear and we decided to make Zoey a bear! Yeah, totally random I know! We got her a dog because she loves to make the dog sound. She sleeps with her every night and loves her!
She also loves the box the dog came in! Clay got these pictures of her the other day while I was at work. One night she was putting things in it and pushing it around. She's just too cute!
Oh, and don't tell Clay that I'm using unedited photos in a few of my posts! Sometimes I just can't wait till he edits them, they're just too cute!!!!

2 comments:

Anna said...

I'll keep your secret! shh..

Dani said...

wow zoey looks so big now!