Monday, March 23, 2009

Zoey's New Pj's

The other day I had to run to Wal-Mart to get a few items we needed to get us through the next week. Since Clay and Zoey were already in the car with me (we had gone to the park for a picnic, I'll post about that later) I made them come with me real fast. One of the things we needed was Sippie Cups so we had to go to the baby sections at Wal-Mart. As I was getting what I needed Daddy and Zoey took a look at the clothes and of course Daddy was drawn to the Batman and Spiderman PJ's! Lucky for him PJ's were one of the things on my list because Zoey's been growing and doesn't fit into the PJ's I bought her last summer and the warm PJ's are just too warm right now. So, I caved and let him buy this pair of PJ's for Zoey...

Yes, it has a cape that is removable...
Doesn't she look cute! I think she kinda looks like a boy but you should see her in the pair of PJ's I picked out for her....
Now that's what I call a cute little girl!!!

1 comment:

Dani said...

awe so cute! Evan has that same batman pj's! adorable!!!!!